Parkview Cottages are a perfect choice when planning your Ludington vacation. Located just 1/2 block from Lake Michigan and Ludington's city beach known as Stearns Park. The Lighthouse is just a short walk, with mini golf and shuffleboard along the way. Offering the ideal Ludington Lodging location only a few blocks from the downtown area, restaurants, quaint shops, movie theater, Ludington Carferry Service, Municipal Marina, Harborview Marina and the public boat launch. Tennis courts and ball diamonds are both within a half block. A five minute ride from Ludington State Park, golf courses and the local charter fishing docks.
The cottages at Parkview were built in 1937 and have been meticulously maintained retaining the original knotty pine interiors and fieldstone fireplaces. The cottages are furnished with everything you will need on your vacation, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV with DVD players, all linens and towels, accommodating 2-5 people and all arranged in a beautifully landscaped area. Each cottage has off street parking for your vehicle and boat parking is available if requested in advance. The large shady deck has plenty of outdoor furniture and gas grills to enjoy a picnic, a good book, or just a relaxing break.
Rentals are convenient to...
- beach, lighthouses, breakwall, playground, mini golf.
- downtown shops, movie theatre, restaurants and entertainment.
- carferry and city marina.
- public boat ramp to Lake Michigan.
- public tennis courts and baseball diamonds.
- Ludington State Park - 5,000 acres of hiking trails, beaches, dunes, and Big Sable Point lighthouse.
- short ride to golf courses, horseback riding, Historic White Pine Village.
- close to charter boat docks.